Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Miracle Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss

My first thought when I saw that heading was, you joking? The mind plays wicked tricks on our imagination. So I guess I had pictures in my head of drinking a bottle of Apple Cider Vinegar to loose weight. Well this is not the case. Its not that Apple Vinegar is mainly for dieting or weight loss, it is actually so, so, so much more. There for the Miracle of Apple Cider Vinegar.I Bought the book about Apple Cider Vinegar, I was glued to my chair reading it. Every now and then you come across a book that is Logical. It just makes sense that this is the way to go. Its Natural and old school and all believable. It shook me to a degree that I immediately went out and bought myself Apple cider vinegar, I Found something that says its 100% natural, but it still doesn't look like the Organic Apple Cider Vinegar one that is been spoken about in the book.So what Impressed me so much, the whole book is full of remedies, I'll address a few with explanations.WEIGHTLOSS now understand that ACV (Apple cider vinegar) will not reduce your weight if you don't reduce your intake of food. But combine the two and you will see results leaving you healthier and more energetic than before.PURIFY YOUR CELLS certain toxic wastes that are harmful to the whole body are rendered harmless by a miraculous substance in Organic, Raw ACV with the powerful mother. Scientists call this protective action acetolysis .FOR BODY PURIFICATION its time to flush out the problem causing toxic wasted that are clogging your machinery and organs of elimination! Waste products broken down by this ACV process are flushed out.RELIEVES HEADACHES people blame their headaches on many different organs of the body. Most headaches are blamed on the eyes, the nerves, the liver, the sinuses, the stomach, the bowl, kidneys or allergies. HEADACHES can be put into two different classifications: ....( too good, go read the book)SORE THROAT AND LARYNGITIS gargle with ACV (Apple cider vinegar) mixture it works miracles. Then spit it out, don't swallow the gargled mixture, because ACV acts like a sponge, drawing out throat and mouth germs and toxins.THE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FACIAL... The skin consists of small flat scales that constantly flake off, thereby revealing the new skin beneath the outer, older layer of scales. the old , tired, dead, dry skin does not peel off promptly, slowing new growth and leaving their skin dry , shallow, dull and lifeless. This is known as " the old-age look" . Wash face with warm water no soap. Next apply a hot water soaked cloth (ring water out) on the face for 3 minutes, remove and make a mixture of 2 Table spoons of ACV to 1 cup of warm water, soak a thin cloth in the mixture and lie down for 10 minutes, relax, lie down with your feet up, this brings more blood to the face. Remove the cloth and rub the skin upwards with a coarse towel or a small loofah face pad. This rub removes the hundreds of old, dry skin scales that have been loosened by the ACV facial. Repeat weekly and your skin will look more youthful and will shine like a polished apple with joyous new life. you will be truly amazed and proud of yourself with the results from these age-reversing, simple health treatments! Along with the other remedies.Personally I have been using the body purifying method and the facial for 1 week now, I drink the ACV drink 3 times daily and love the taste. I combined it more with correct eating of 70% vegetables and fruit in my diet, I eat all I want and do not feel hungry. The ACV mixture is also to clean and eliminate waste. I started feeling very heavy headed on the 2nd day, a little less energy than usual, but I know that the body was working hard to eliminate waste. Today is the 7th day and I am noticing more energy, loss of 2 kilos and a beautiful glow on my skin. The book is full of so many different remedies. Next time I'll talk to you about The Wonders of Fasting.